Recoverable Data Types
No matter what kinds of file types you want to recover, this software can find them and recover them without limitation for you. We list the most used data types below for you to check.
Document: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
Image: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
Others: ZIP, RAR, SIT, and other useful data.
You can use this professional data recovery tool to recover deleted or lost data from the following devices:
Computer (Recycle Bin) | Hard Drive | Memory Cards | Flash Drive | Digital Camera/Camcorder | Removable Drives
This best data recovery software can help you to recover deleted or lost files from your devices under almost all the possible situations.
1. Wrong Deletions
If you delete important files by accident but you already empty your Recycle Bin, this software can scan your computer and restore deleted data from recycle bin easily. It also works if you “Shift + Delete” files on your computer.
2. Hard Drive Problems
Your data and files will be inaccessible, hidden or corrupted if your hard drive is damaged or crashed. You can easily use this all data recovery program to get back the files you need.
3. Computer Crash
This recovery software can find and recover data and files from computer with operating system crashes and bootable problems. After reinstalling your system, it can recover all the lost files for you.
4. Partition Problems
If the loss caused by disk accident, re-partition, improper clone, system reinstallation, virus attack, you can also use this file recovery software to recover deleted or lost data in the cases above.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
- CPU: 1 GHz(64 bit) or above
- Processor: Intel® processor
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
- RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Words from Customers
I reinstalled my system on my laptop because of virus attack and lost many important files on it. This data recovery works fast and get back all of them for me.
My USB drive is suddenly broken and I have to format it. But I don’t have backup for the data in it. I have many photos, videos and important files on it. Fortunately, I found this professional data recovery software. It helped me to get back all the pics, videos and document files for me.
This software is definitely the best data recovery program. I accidentally empty the Recycle Bin on my computer running Windows 10. All I want is to get back a word file from it. It is my home work that I accidentally delete from my desktop. Thanks to this data recovery I get back my home work before the dead line.
What Can Data Recovery Software Do?
- File Recovery - How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Videos from Windows Computer
- How to Recover Deleted HTML/HTM Files from PC
- How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Canon/Nikon Camera
- How to recover deleted emails from Gmail/Yahoo/Outlook
- How to Recover Unsaved/Deleted Files in Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- USB Data Recovery - Easiest Way to Recover Deleted Data/File from USB Flash Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Data from DDR Memory Card
- Easy Way to Recover Deleted Files from Formatted Hard Drive
- GIF Recovery - How to Recover Deleted GIF Images on Computer
- MS Office Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Microsoft Office Files
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Music and Audio Files from PC/iPhone/Android
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Computer
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Samsung SD Card
- How to Restore Files from Recycle Bin on Windows
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos on Computer
- How to Convert RAW to NTFS on Windows without Data Loss
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Word Document
- PST Recovery - Recover and Repair Deleted/Lost PST Files on PC
- How to Recover Deleted History on Google Chrome
- SD Card Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Files(Photos) from SD Card
- How to Retrieve Uninstalled Programs on Windows
- How to Recover Deleted Sticky Notes on Windows
- How to Backup Windows Computer Files to External Hard Drive