How to Recover Deleted or Removed Notification from Android Phone
Have you ever closed a notification on Android phone without thinking if it is important or not? If yes, this article will save your life when you can’t find the deleted or removed notification on Android phone everywhere. Actually, it is really easy to recover lost notification on Android phone (Android 4.3 or above). You just need to read this article carefully and follow all the steps here. You can easily get back the notification you want to check again without rooting your Android phone.
1. Go to the home screen on your Android phone and take a long tap on the empty space.
2. You will see the “Widgets” on the bottom of the screen. Click it.
3. Find the “Settings” option on the screen and long tap the shortcut of the “Settings” and drag it to the home screen and drop it.
4. Select the “Notification Log” in the list and you will see the settings shortcut on the home screen changes to the “Notification Log” shortcut.
5. Click it and you will see all the notification on your Android phone. You can easily find the notification you deleted and view it carefully.