How to recover deleted emails from Gmail/Yahoo/Outlook
Email is widely used for business, school and personal life. It is the most reliable way to communicate with partners, teachers/school mate, friends and families. However, we may accidentally delete important emails when we free up space on computer or a wrong operation in Email account. In this article, I will show you two ways to recover deleted emails from Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook account.
Read this article carefully according to your cases and get back deleted emails without data loss.
Email account providers always provide a way for users to get back deleted emails directly from their email account. When you delete emails, the deleted emails will go to trash folder. You can find them and restore the emails you want to recover easily. However, to save space or other reasons, the emails in trash folder will be removed permanently after certain days. If you can’t find the emails you want to get back in trash folder, try to read part 2.
Recover Deleted Emails from Gmail Trash Folder (Within 30 Days)
- 1. Open Gmail on the web and log into your account
- 2. Click “More” on the left menu and go to Trash. You will see all the available deleted emails here
- 3. Find the emails you want to recover and click “Move to” option. You can select the place you want to restore these emails to from trash folder.
Recover Deleted Emails from Yahoo Account (Within 7 Days)
- 1. Sign in your Yahoo Email account on the web
- 2. Select “Trash” option. Here lists all the deleted emails in your account
- 3. Check the deleted emails you want to restore and click “Move” to select the location to recover the deleted Yahoo emails
Retrieve Deleted Emails from Outlook
- 1. Log into your Outlook account and select the “Deleted Items” from the left panel
- 2. Select the emails you want to get back and right click the email to select “Move” option. You can get back the deleted emails to inbox and other place easily.
If you can’t find the emails in “Deleted Items” folder, you can try to use the “Recover Deleted Items” function.
- 1. In your Outlook account and find the “Deleted Items”. Right click it and select the last option “Recover Deleted Items”
- 2. To find the deleted emails faster, you can search the deleted emails and recover deleted emails from Outlook account easily.
In this part, I will introduce you an easy way to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook account. If you can’t find the emails you want in trash folder, download the best Data Recovery. It can scan your computer and find the deleted emails for you. You can easily recover deleted Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook emails on computer.
Step 1. Download and Install Email Recovery
Free download and install this email recovery program on your computer. You will see the following interface.
Step 2. Scan Hard Disk to Find Deleted Emails
On the interface, you need to select the data types you want to find on your computer. Besides email, you can also select image, video, audio, document and so on. If you want to get back the attachments of your emails, please check the types of the attachment files. Also, you need to select the drives you deleted emails from. If you don’t know, just select all the drives on your PC.
Click “Scan” button, this email recovery will scan your computer deeply and find the deleted emails and attachments for you.
Step 3. Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail/Yahoo/Outlook
After scanning, you will see all the deleted emails on your computer. They will be listed on the interface and classified by types, MSG, MBOX, EML. You can select the emails you want to get back easily and recover them.