How to Unbrick Samsung Phone/Tablet
Root your Samsung phone and tablet can help you access more rights and use your phone and tablet more convenient for Samsung users. However, you may also meet many problems. Soft brick is one of the problems after rooting your Samsung phone. If your Samsung phone/tablet is unable to turn on, stuck at boot loop, freezing at Samsung logo and boot straight into recovery mode/bootloader, your Samsug phone is soft brick.
In this article, I will introduce you 3 ways to solve this problem and unrbick Samsung phone/tablet after rooting. Read this article carefully and try the method one by one to unbrick your Samsung phone and tablet.
This is the easiest way to unbrick Samsung Phone/Tablet with Broken Android Phone Data Extraction program. Just 1 click, you can fix your bricked Samsung phone/tablet. This program is a part of Android Data Recovery software from Aiseesoft. You can free download it and try it freely.
Step 1. Connect Samsung Phone/Tablet
Run Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select the second option on the main interface “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction”. You will see the following interface.
Connect your Samsung phone/tablet to your computer via USB cable. This program will detect your phone and connect it.
Step 2. Confirm Phone Name/Model
Click “Fix Device” button on the interface, you need to select which mode your phone/table is stuck at.
After that, you need to select the name and model of your Samsung device in the drop-down list. Agree the disclaimer and click “Confirm” button. The program will confirm the name and model of your Samsung device.
Step 3. Download Mode
Follow the steps on the interface and put your Samsung phone into Download Mode easily.
Step 4. Unbrick Samsung Phone/Tablet
Click “Start” button, the recovery software will begin to fix your bricked Samsung phone/tablet as soon as possible.
The software will restart your Samsung phone/tablet after fixing it. You can easily unbrick your Samsung device with this recovery software.
Many reasons can cause the rebooting after flashing a ROM on your Samsung phone/table. Forgot to wipe all data of the old ROM is one of them. It is also the reason that most Samsung users meet. So if your Samsung phone keeps rebooting after flashing a new ROM, try to wipe all the data of the old ROM in recovery mode.
- 1. Press and hold Volume Up button, Power button and Home button to enter the recovery mode on your Samsung phone/tablet
- 2. You can use Volume Up/Down button to highlight and use Power button to confirm.
- 3. Enter “Advanced” and select “wipe dalvik cache” and return to main menu
- 4. Select “Wipe Cache Partition” and “Wipe data/factory reset” and then “Reboot System Now”
You can easily unbrick your Samsung phone/table after rebooting your phone. If the problem isn’t be fixed, try the third way.
Odin can help Samsung devices which can’t be turned on or stuck at recovery mode return to normal. It is widely used by Samsung users. Follow this guide to unbrick Samsung phone with Odin.
- 1. Download Odin and recovery.tar file on your computer
- 2. Run Odin as administrator
- 3. Turn off your Samsung phone and put it into download mode. Connect your Samsung phone to computer via USB cable. Odin will detect and connect your phone easily.
- 4. Click “AP” to add the recovery.tar file and click “Start” button. Odin will begin to flash your ROM. After flashing, your Samsung phone will return to normal.
After following this article, you can easily unbrick your Samsung phone/tablet. If you have other methods to fix this or you have questions about this article, contact us freely.